Area of application
Ovens from the RUBIS Style range are designed for use in baking and pastry-making.
Ovens from the RUBIS Style range are electric deck ovens which bake by:
• Conduction at deck level
• Convection and radiation at roof (vault) level
The even spread of heat within the baking chamber and the separate setting of roof and deck temperatures give ovens from the RUBIS Style range a quality, consistency and precision of baking, especially for delicate products.
Due to their flexibility, ovens from the RUBIS Style range can be used as main or reserve ovens, providing optimum availability of finished products in line with sales patterns.
Ovens from the RUBIS range can be combined with TOPAZE Style convection ovens.
We can also create compact and extendable units by combining the RUBIS Style oven with fermentation control cabinets or chambers.
Ovens from the RUBIS Style range are electric modular deck ovens.
Due to their modular design, ovens from the RUBIS Style range can be stacked to increase the total baking capacity in line with production requirements.
Ovens from the RUBIS Style range are designed for baking trays in 400?600 and 460?660 formats. Products may also be baked directly on the deck without a tray thanks to its food-grade quality baking slab.
The RUBIS Style range is made up of two models:
• R2 model : capacity 2 plates 400×600 or 460×660
• The RUBIS Style R2 and R4 models come in two versions:
• Version A: R2A, without a steam generation system, for baking all types of pastry including Viennese pastries
• Version B: R2B, with a steam generation system, for baking all types of bread