The Onyx electric deck oven is one of the most compact on the market. This oven for bakers and pastry cooks combines versatility and power for accelerated baking. The maintenance is done from the front giving the possibility to this oven to be built in on 3 sides in order to fit in the smallest bakeries.
electrical column easilyunlocked. slides forwardto give access to the light bulbs and control devices.
ergonomic unlocking handle to manipulate the elevator with one hand.
ultra precise guidance system for a great maneuverability.
the design of the hood ensures full, fold-free volumes to prevent dust accumulation.
two half-panes (simple pane for the fit version), not cumbersome and are easy to handle.
bi-lateral locking ensuring a precise positioning in front of each loading deck.
Large baking surface for a small footprint.
• Oven adapted to the production of pastries.
• Allows the baking of traditional baguettes in 18 minutes.
• Quick removal of the glass panes without tools.
• The maintenance is accessed from the front, where all the devices are reachable: resistors, probes, steam generator, electrical box…
• Onyx is built-in on 3 sides (up to 1400mm in depth for the Fit verison) in order to lodge itself into the most confined bakehouses.
STEAM GENERATOR STEAM 1
Generously dimensioned to keep the pace, it spreads steam all day long to give you golden and crusty breads.
The steam generator has a differentiated controlling to respond immediately to each request, regardless of the concerned deck.
The steam injection can be done through several spaced out sequences for an optimal spraying.
Reliable and constant functioning thanks to the protection with an antilimescale filter cartridge from BRITA.
80% of heat loss in an oven is through the front.
Limit them during heating andreheating periods, thanks to the kilowatt traps!
These magnetic protections, available as an option on ONYX Fit, can be easily installed and removed on each deck and allow you to make gains of 20°C, i.e. a saving of 130 kWh/month (represents 5 to 10% of energy saving)